OUR VISION: FOREVER GOOD!
What is Forever Good? For us, it’s cultivating the land whilst taking care of the planet and producing ever healthier and tastier fruit!
Despite its Anglo-Saxon name, Blue Whale is a french company carried by a group of producers and created in 1950 near Montauban. Blue Whale producers are established in the most beautiful fruit-growing areas in France: along the Garonne Valley, in the Loire Valley, in Provence, in the Centre and in the Alps.
Producing high quality fruit whilst respecting the environment and promoting biodiversity is at the heart of Blue-Whale’s purpose.
The company's main commitments are to:
- promote biodiversity
- favour biological control methods
- limit human intervention to only what is strictly necessary
- harvest the apples by hand at optimum ripeness
- guarantee the traceability of their fruit from the orchard to the point of sale
- maintain continued monitoring by an external and independent body.
Blue Whale’s fruit is grown gently and with passion, producing high-quality fruit that is rich in taste!